Komatsu Group Indonesia offers the opportunity for internship to young and energetic undergraduate students to gain experience working in the industry as well as to carry out their final project through an industrial internship program aligned with MBKM activities.
Criteria for Participants:
- Engineering students with industry-related majors.
(Mechanical, industrial, and materials engineering)
- Male or Female students are welcome
- Final year students (Semester 7 or 8)
- Willing to join full program in Komatsu
- Ready to be placed in Komatsu Group factory and Komatsu’s Suppliers
- Able to work in a team and have a good attitude
REGISTRATION DEADLINE :
DECEMBER 30th 2022
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO?
- Follow and comply with all applicable rules in the internship program
- Carry out improvements activities during the internship program
- Make a report for the internship results
- Present the improvement activity and results to Komatsu management
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Improvement activities can be used as a final project or thesis
- Conversion of internship activities into 18 or 20 credits (following MBKM program)
- Receive guidance & mentoring during the internship program
- Receive monthly allowance
For more info :
- To download the application form click here
- Please contact your department secretary on each university
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- phone to +62 812-8471-8482 at office hour
- Information details about the program
KOMATSU MBKM Activity_2nd batch